downtown Seattle or work from home option (out of state okay)
$70,000 to $85,000
My client, a downtown Seattle, well-respected insurance brokerage, is looking to add a new Senior level Commercial Insurance Account Manager. The book will be about $750,000 to $1M in revenue and will consist of a lot of large commercial real estate developer accounts. You will be supporting both an AE and a very tenured Producer. This is a client facing role. The office uses EPIC and is paperless. You will also have support from an Assistant.
You can elect to work from the Seattle office or from home. This role is open to out of state candidates provided they know EPIC, have a dedicated home office with reliable internet and no distractions, and have significant large property schedule experience with Commercial Real Estate Developer accounts.
The company offers strong career growth, generous salary, bonus, retirement, ORCA card, and fun upbeat work setting.
- Manage and maintain existing commercial accounts
- Compose professional correspondence via letter, email, and/or fax
- Handle telephone calls and correspondence, responding timely to all requests and inquiries from companies and clients
- Review policies and endorsements for accuracy and ensure timely delivery to the insured
- Process policy changes utilizing internal and external systems and processes
- Prepare Certificates of Insurance, forms, ID cards, audits, and other policy documents.
- Prepare and process invoices, correct accounting discrepancies, and maintain correct accounting information for each account
- Market and negotiate renewals with companies
- Counsel and advise client on coverage and exposure, recommending and placing additional coverage as needed
- Review leases, contracts, and financial statements related to the client’s insurance
- Review and discuss loss control recommendations with the client
- Provide guidance and assistance to the insured for claims, and monitor claims as outlined by agency procedures
- Communicate claims information to others in the agency, and maintain up-to-date claims information in the system
- Must be a licensed Property/Casualty agent; designations of CPCU, RPLU, ARM and CIC are a plus
- Must possess a professional demeanor and have strong verbal and written communications skills, including strong time management and organization skills
- Experience in Professional Liability coverage lines: E & O and D & O desired.
- Five plus years of experience handling Commercial Real Estate/Developer large property schedule accounts. Must know how to manage a renewal start to finish.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 425-298-0278.