$60,000 to $80,000 + bonus
Looking to make an agency change? If you are an experienced commercial lines middle market account manager and you want to work from home in WA state or you want to work out of an office in Bothell, WA, this job is for you.
My client, a large independent insurance brokerage, is looking to add to their commercial service team. You will work in a generalist capacity on middle market risks. The firm uses EPIC. They offer stable employment, great benefits and retirement package along with a commitment to paid continuing education.
Your day will look like this:
- Service day to day client needs including, fielding phone calls, email and other communication relative to coverage questions, policy changes, payments, cancellations, etc.;
- Manage the execution of all aspects of client renewal process including obtaining updated information, marketing, terms and pricing negotiation, quote review , presentation of renewal numbers to the Producer and the client where applicable and invoicing
- Review quote documents to ensure all insurance requirements are included in quote proposal;
- Manage client relationship ensuring satisfaction;
- Manage and delegate work as needed to Assistant Account Managers, Account Resource Administrators and Service Resource Administrators to ensure their progress and workload is appropriate;
- Manage relationships with underwriters to ensure positive results for clients, and negotiate coverage with underwriters;
- Ensure the completion proposals, binding of coverage, review of policies for accuracy and creation of client policy summaries and binders
- Responsible to set up and maintain electronic in EPIC & paper client files
- Mentoring, collaboration and training of Assistants Account Managers, Account Resource Administrators and Service Resource Managers
Work Experience Requirements:
3-5 years insurance brokerage or property casualty insurance experience in account management role required;
Exceptional customer service skills;
Strong reading comprehension and analysis skills;
Strong data entry skills;
Strong written and oral communication skills;
Strong organization and follow up skills;
Ability to exercise independent judgment;
Ability to effectively work in a team environment;
Proficient in Word, Excel, internet utilization; and
EPIC Agency Management System experience preferred but not required
WA P & C license
Advanced professional designation highly desirable (e.g. AAI, ARM, CIC).
The client is looking to hire ASAP.
Note: To work remote for this firm, you must reside in WA state and have a WA state P & C license.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278.