$60,000 to $85,000 + commission on new/renewal
If you are an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager/Producer and you excel in the high net worth/private client market segment, this role is custom-tailored for you!
My client is a well-established insurance brokerage in WA state. You will work from their Bellevue office. They are open to a “blended work remote/office arrangement” depending on Covid needs. You must reside in Western WA area so that you can go into the office as required.
You will be taking over a book of about 170 accounts, $250,000 in revenue with a target goal of $30,000 revenue in new business each year. You will earn commission on new and renewal business on top of your salary. You will work online and will also meet with clients in person as needed during renewal periods. Carriers that you will write with include Chubb/Ace, AIG Private Client, Safeco, Encompass and Travelers. They have access to all standard markets as well. This is a Trusted Advisor role. You need to have deep personal lines coverage knowledge and you need to know how to read and interpret policies as well as put together complex risk strategies for family trusts, clients who also have business interests, and those who have multiple investment properties.
The client offers a rich benefits package with retirement, lots of autonomy, and a full suite of other insurance services that you can cross sell and network with. The client would also like to expand relationships with area wealth managers, small business accountants and attorneys and other centers of influence in order to build additional revenue channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop new clients by networking within the local community and associated industries.
- Seek referrals from existing clients and by partnering with employees across all company divisions.
- Maximize revenue growth and client retention through superior customer service.
- Develop existing client accounts by cross selling available products and services.
- Design Risk Management portfolio solutions by utilizing expertise and resources to pinpoint specific risks and individual risk tolerance.
- Articulate the client value proposition in a manner that distinguishes the firm’s capabilities and approach from the competition.
- Retain clients by maintaining solid relationships and delivering ongoing account management services.
- Daily account maintenance, including endorsements, billing inquires, coverage questions, and other general account servicing.
Minimum experience requirements of the Private Client Advisor role include:
- Five or more years of personal lines insurance experience working with mass affluent clients.
- College degree or comparable business experience.
- Valid Washington State Property and Casualty Producer insurance licenses.
- Effective written and verbal communication with affluent clients.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Effective listening and problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and solid relationships.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Insurance training certifications or designations.
- Prior experience with high net worth personal lines insurance.
- Washington State Life and Disability License a plus, not required
The client would like to hire ASAP.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278.