Title: Admin for Financial Advisor Office
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job type: In-office Mon to Fri 8:30 am to 5 pm
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000 + bonuses
Category: Insurance/other financial services
My client is a boutique well-respected financial wealth management firm located in Bellevue, WA. They are looking for a team member to join their Bellevue, WA team in an Admin Client Support role. There is no selling involved with this role.
You will support three advisors and your day will be a mix of client, advisor, and administrative support. Work hours are Mon to Fri 8:30 am to 5 pm. This is a 100% in-office role. They pay 100% of your benefits at a rare to find “gold” level plan (worth up to $900/mo), offer a generous 401K profit-sharing program that has been averaging about 6% per year, an employee bonus that can be up to 4.5% of salary, and PTO that accrues from Day 1. They reside in a lovely office with free parking. They have a very loyal cliental many of whom have been with the firm for many years. The firm treats their employees like family with a strong commitment to work/life balance. The position requires 2 years in a financial services administrative-related role with a Series 7 license or the ability to obtain one within the first year of employment. Salary range is $60,000 to $70,000 depending on licensing and experience. The client goal is to find a long-term employee dedicated to staying in the local Bellevue area.
This admin role has 3 elements, Advisor Support, Client Support, and General Admin Support.
- Meet with clients to review new business documents and obtain client and advisor signatures.
- Meet with advisor to review instructions when preparing to meet with new clients.
- Place trades (buy/sell) and complete necessary documentation to handle the processing of trades.
- Prepare documents for account opening, transfer of assets, etc.
- Prepare withdrawal worksheets for advisor review.
- Reviewing system for:
o Insufficient funds for periodic distributions, including RMD’s
o Updated 1099s
o Outgoing transfers
- Handle phone calls, faxes, and e-mails from clients and take action needed in response to inquiry.
- Communicate actions taken to advisor that pertain to him/her directly, and record in Contact Management System (CRM).
- Review the CRM dashboard daily and identify items that need to be addressed and handled, confirm the task is completed, and record notes in CRM.
Meeting with clients to:
- Establish online access to financial planning software or other pertinent websites
- Obtain signatures on any changes made that require new documents
- Handle client-initiated requests. These requests include questions and paperwork regarding:
o Financial planning software enrollment or questions
o Establishing ACH instructions for periodic distributions
o Making deposits and taking withdrawals
o Personal information and beneficiary updates
o Cost basis information
o Tax reporting inquiries or issues
- Contact clients with any changes in their accounts.
- Document all contact and actions taken with client in CRM.
- Work with team members in preparing documents for client signature, returning calls, scheduling appointments, scheduling prospect and client attendance at seminars.
- Update checklists and workflows for the CRM, and support other team members as situations arise.
- Follow the prescribed checklists and workflows that pertain to the position.
- Filing of all client documents, including electronic document storage facility.
- Scanning and attaching documents in the CRM.
- Assist with answering phone calls or delegating faxes to appropriate staff.
Candidates need to have worked in a similar admin support role for a financial services firm and have intermediate level MS Office skills. Familiarity with financial planning software is a huge plus.
The client is looking to start their new team member ASAP. To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 360-392-8140.