Title: Life & Health Licensed Insurance Producer/Account Manager
Location: Klamath Falls, OR
Job type: In office during open enrollment, then hybrid
Salary: $42,000 to $45,000 + commissions
Category: Employee Benefits
If you live in the greater Klamath Falls, Oregon area, have your Oregon Life & Health Insurance license, and experience selling either Medicare, individual/family life, group benefits, or individual healthcare, my agency client would love to talk with you.
My client is a full-service independent insurance agency with 21 offices and 150 employees and growing. They want to hire a new in-house Life and Health licensed team member who can jump right in during the upcoming open enrollment to handle Individual Health insurance and ideally Medicare clients. Their phones are ringing off the hook with people looking to purchase this coverage. You will be talking to customers from Klamath, Jackson, and Douglas Counties. Your focus will be on quoting Medicare, Individual/Family Life & Health, and small business Group Benefits. You will also manage current accounts for any daily service tasks.
You will be on handling any leads/requests for quote that come into the agency, cross-selling/servicing existing customers, developing new business from various marketing/seminar events, and networking within your Centers of Influence to uncover new opportunities in the greater Jackson, Douglas, and Klamath County areas. This is an excellent opportunity to be the agency’s “go to” primary Life/Health Account Executive.
Key job aspects:
- Provides service to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling life, health, and disability insurance.
- Establishes productive working relationships with clients.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients.
- Compiles lists of prospects.
- Establishes, tracks, and reports on goals for production with Health Department Lead and Branch Principal.
- Renewing assigned accounts, including reviewing policy coverages, and updating account information with carriers and the internal CRM.
- Direct marketing, fact-finding, submitting, and writing new accounts.
- Assist clients as needed with servicing their insurance policies.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
This is a full-time W2 role with excellent benefits that start after only 30 days. Your compensation package will be a mix of guaranteed salary of $42,000 to $45,000 with commissions on new and renewal business.
Office hours are Mon to Fri 8 am to 5 pm, however, you’ll work with a great deal of autonomy as needed to meet your sales goals especially during annual open enrollment periods.
Candidates need to have their OR Life & Health Insurance license and some sales experience selling life/health policies. You must live a commutable distance from Klamath Falls, Oregon and be able to see clients in the local 3 County region.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 360-392-8140. They want to get their new employee appointed quickly to be ready for open enrollment.