Title: Commercial Lines Account Manager: Senior Living Book
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Job Type: Hybrid; 1 day in office/week
Salary: $75,000 to $85,000
Category: Commercial Lines
If you have 5 years of Commercial Lines Account Manager and are a solid generalist with strong property and middle market experience, my client would like to talk to you about joining their growing Senior Living Practice Group team.
My client is a National Insurance Brokerage. This new role will be based out of their Lake Oswego, OR office. You will work a Mon to Fri hybrid schedule of 1 day in office, 4 from home, or you can elect to work from the office more often. You will be part of the West Coast regional senior living team. You will work with large, layered property accounts. A typical account will be a senior living operator with 3 to 5 locations ranging from aging in place to full time care. Revenue per account will be at least $25,000. The agency uses EPIC.
They offer excellent benefits, retirement, PTO, bonus opportunity, mentoring and lots of opportunity for continued career growth. They pay for continuing education/certifications and encourage their staff to become strong technical resources for their insureds. They have a compliment of Account Coordinators to help with processing tasks. This is a great career opportunity to work with and learn under a great team who are recognized as industry experts in the Senior Living field. They will teach you the technical nuances of this specialized risk category.
You will handle the renewal with oversight and mentoring support from the AE who leads the team. You will handle daily service requests and other special projects that are part of the risk management program, and you will work in tandem with the Marketing department who will negotiate with Carrier Underwriters to obtain the best price/coverage for the client’s risk.
Key job aspects:
• Develops complete client information and applications for renewal business under the direction of the Producer, Senior Account Executive, or Account Executive. Develops the proposal for review with Producers.
• Processes change requests/endorsements, binders, certificates, account summaries, proposals, policies, lost policy releases, audit, and account balance status when requested. Ensures that these items are given to the client in a timely manner.
• Initiates appropriate correspondence with carriers and clients. Responds to requests from clients and insurance companies.
• Maintains files with proper records according to company procedures.
• Assists in the development of strong business relationships with appropriate insurance carrier personnel.
• Ensures accuracy of account information for renewal policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy in rating, coverage, signatures, and enters these transactions to generate billing invoices in a timely manner.
Candidates need to have 5+ years of progressively responsible agency commercial account manager experience on a middle market property team. Previous experience with Senior Living risks is a huge plus., Oregon P & C license, and strong MS Office skills. You need to live a commutable distance from Lake Oswego, OR to allow for at least 1 day in the office for this role.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278. The client wants to fill this role ASAP.