Title: Life & Health Sales/Account Manager
Location: Medford, OR and Klamath Falls, OR
Job type: Hybrid/Office with 3 county travel to see clients
Salary: 2 year validation plan, $40,000 to $60,000+ DOE with generous commission splits
Category: Life/Health and Employee benefits
If you live in the greater Medford, OR area, have your Oregon Life & Health Insurance license, and experience selling Medicare, life, group benefits, or individual healthcare, my agency client would love to talk with you.
My client is a full-service independent insurance agency with offices in Southern Oregon. They are looking for an experienced Health Insurance Producer who wants to be a company employee with a focus on selling Medicare, Individual/Family Life & Health Insurance and Employee Group Benefits.
You will be on handling any leads/requests for quote that come into the agency, cross-selling/servicing existing customers, developing new business from various marketing/seminar events, and networking within your Centers of Influence to uncover new opportunities in the greater Jackson, Josephine, and Klamath County areas. This is an excellent opportunity to be the agency’s primary Life/Health Account Executive.
Key job aspects:
- Provides service to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling life, health, and disability insurance.
- Establishes productive working relationships with clients.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients.
- Compiles lists of prospects.
- Establishes, tracks, and reports on goals for production with Health Department Lead and Branch Principal.
- Renewing assigned accounts, including reviewing policy coverages, and updating account information with carriers and the internal CRM.
- Direct marketing, fact-finding, submitting, and writing new accounts.
- Assist clients as needed with servicing their insurance policies.
This is a full-time W2 role with excellent benefits. Your compensation package will be a mix of guaranteed salary with commissions on new and renewal business. You will be on a 2-year salary validation plan. An example of the plan could be a $40,000 to $60,000+ base salary with commissions of 60% on new business and 40% on renewals. (Base salary is negotiable and dependent on experience in the insurance industry).
Office hours are Mon to Fri 8 am to 5 pm, however, you’ll work with a great deal of autonomy as needed to meet your sales goals especially during annual open enrollment periods where client travel is needed.
Candidates need to have their OR Life & Health Insurance license and some sales experience selling life/health policies. You must live a commutable distance from Medford, OR, be able to travel freely in the local 3 County region and have solid centers of influence in the community.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278.