Title: Senior Employee Benefits Account Manager
Location: Tacoma, WA
Job type: Hybrid (2 days/week in office)
Salary: $70,000 to $90,000
Category: Employee Benefits
If you live in the greater Tacoma area and are an experienced Benefits Account Manager with either Agency or Carrier experience, this new role could be your next career move.
My client is a National Insurance brokerage. You will be part of their Tacoma Employee Benefits Team. You will be a Senior Benefits Account Manager with a mixed book of Large Associations as well as some self-funded accounts. You will handle the benefits renewal start to finish including spreading rates and will do some local travel for client visits with the Producer when needed for pre-renewal meetings. Benefit Port is used in the office along with AMS360 and ImageRight.
The position offers a good salary and benefits package along with a hybrid work schedule requiring only 2 days in the office each week. You will be shipped all IT for use in your home office.
Key job aspects include:
- Provide direct customer service support for employee benefits customers
- Prepare for and attend various presentations, enrollment meetings, or other scheduled customer‐facing engagements
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of communications and insurance documents as required
- Work closely with Producers and Marketing to achieve agreed upon goals for new and renewal business marketing
- Develop and foster quality relationships with customers and teammates
- Review, analyze and resolve plan and coverage‐related concerns for customers
- Consistently meet all established quality control procedures and timelines
- Compile and create proposals, carrier spreadsheets, enrollment packets, and additional documents as requested
- Actively participate in social, civic, and trade organizations to represent the firm’s community/customer commitment
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of the agency
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
You need to have a WA Life & Disability license and at least 3 years of agency or Benefits Carrier experience. The client wants to hire ASAP; however, they are open to a Jan start date if needed.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 425-298-0278.