Title: Employee Benefits Account Executive
Location: Tacoma, WA
Job type: Hybrid (some local travel required for key meetings)
Salary: $120,000 + bonus DOE
Category: Employee Benefits
If you are a seasoned Employee Benefits Professional with strong client facing skills and experience working with large groups and benefits technology platforms, this could be your next career move.
My client is a National Insurance Brokerage with offices across the country. You will be part of their Large Group Client Service Team based out of their Tacoma, WA office. This is a flexible hybrid role handling a mixed book of self-funded and level funded groups over 50 lives. You will work in conjunction with the Producer for renewals and new business marketing, and technology implementation. You will attend sales meetings as needed with Producers, but you will not have any personal sales quota responsibilities.
Key job aspects:
Audit / Systems for Vendor Capabilities and Functionality:
- AE will be responsible for internal onboarding/implementation of new technologies and platforms, as well as for the onboarding of clients into vendor platforms. This includes client onboarding and may require additional physical client meetings to work through any platform training, etc.
- AE will be the liaison between the agency Technology Center(s) and Employee Benefits Team including responsibility for implementation and onboarding new clients onto main EB platforms (Maxwell Health, Employee Navigator, Plan Source and BSwift) as well as any future vendors/platforms and providing internal training to the sales team, and junior account managers as needed.
- AE will act as the EB Team Communications Director by facilitating communication of materials provided by vendors (i.e. HRWS, Zywave, etc.)
General & Specialty Responsibilities:
- Provide support to fellow Producers, Account Managers and Senior Account Managers regarding coordination of enrollment documentation, various presentation materials and tools, etc.
- Provide compliance guidance, interpretation and tools for teammates and clients (FMLA, COBRA, ERISA, HIPAA, etc.)
- Attend Employee Benefits Team Meetings and provide any update/insight regarding your Book of Business and provide updates regarding technology vendors, feedback, progress, etc.
- Assist with the completion of RFP’s as needed and is responsible for keeping an up-to-date RFP library of key documents that streamline the response time and facilitate and coordinate client seminars as requested by Producers or Team Leader
- Book of Business – AE will be primary relationship for any self-produced clients. but will work with designated Account Manager to ensure all items are corrected documented in the system and may utilize Marketing department as needed for marketing renewal business.
This is a terrific opportunity to use your Senior Account Manager role to accelerate your career. Knowledge of self-funding and technology platforms is required for this role. You must be able to travel locally and be comfortable with C-Suite benefits program presentations.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 425-298-0278.