Title: Personal Lines Account Manager
Location: 1-2 days/week in either Lake Oswego, Forest Grove, or Eugene, OR
Job type: Hybrid
Salary: $48,000 to $60,000 DOE
Category: Personal Lines
If you are a Personal Lines Account Manager and you live in the greater Portland or Eugene, OR area, this new role could be your next career move.
My client is a national insurance brokerage with offices across the USA. You will be part of their Oregon Personal Lines Dept. This role works with Producers to support them with renewals and daily service requests. This is not a direct selling role. You can be based out of their Lake Oswego, Forest Grove, or Eugene, OR offices.
You will be working a hybrid schedule with 1 to 2 days in the office each week. All IT will be provided to allow you to have a home office. There is no walk-in traffic to deal with. Communication is done primarily on phone/email and Teams video. The agency uses EPIC. You will manage a book of preferred package business with most accounts under $10,000 premium.
The company supports a healthy work/life balance and provides excellent benefits and bonus opportunities.
Key job aspects:
- Responds to client requests for policy changes, billing inquiries and verification of coverage. Ensures that these items are given to client in a timely manner.
- Maintains follow-up and suspense files on outstanding orders, correspondence, claims, and renewal expirations. Completes overdue and suspense items.
- Secures documentation needed to be retained by the agency including signed applications, replacement cost estimates, rejection of coverage and confirmation of orders.
- Develops complete client information and applications for new and renewal business. Markets to insurance carriers and prepares proposals. Compares coverage forms with review by Account Executive if needed.
- Prepares Renewal Questionnaire for clients including follow up on responses received.
- Reconciles accounting discrepancies. Follows up on aged trial balances. Involves Producer when necessary.
- Secures Lost Policy Releases and follows through to policy cancellation.
Candidates need to have an Oregon P & C license and 2 years of agency account Manager/CSR experience. You need to live a commutable distance from one of the listed offices. Candidates with direct writer experience are encouraged to apply. This is a terrific opportunity to build on your personal lines career.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 425-298-0278. The client would like to fill this role ASAP.