Location: Klamath Falls, OR
Work Type: In-office Mon to Fri
Salary: $43,000 to $47,000 + commission on new business
Category: Commercial Lines
If you live near Klamath Falls, have your P & C license, and some basic Commercial Lines Account Manager experience, this Main Street Insurance Account Manager role with full benefits could be your next career move!
My client is a well-established full-service insurance agency in Klamath Falls, OR. You will handle their Commercial Lines Accounts which are a mix of soup to nuts Main Street business. They will be moving to EPIC this fall. This is a Mon to Fri 8 am to 5 pm permanent in-office role with full benefits, PTO, 401K, and free parking.
Key job aspects include:
- Provide Service for Commercial Insurance Policies, i.e. endorsements, changes and answering general questions
- Process Renewals of Commercial Insurance including E&S policies that are Agency Bill
- Handle rewrites and remarketing tasks
- Write new business accounts from walk-ins or referrals
- Cross sell current clients to round out accounts
You need to have your P & C license, live a commutable distance from Klamath Falls, and have some basic commercial lines experience. If you want to also produce business in addition to managing current accounts, they will pay you commission on top of your salary.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 425-298-0278. The agency would like to hire their new team member ASAP.