Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Work Type: Remote option for candidates in Pacific or Mountain States only (no California)
Salary: $50,000 to $65,000 DOE
Category: Commercial Lines
If you have your P & C license and are ready to jump start your Commercial Insurance Career, this is the perfect “next step”.
My client is a growing independent insurance agency with offices in the Pacific Northwest. This is a position supports 2 Account Managers in their Grocery Practice Group and will also work on placing new accounts with their Small Business division. The Grocery book is a mix of independent grocery stores and distributors. These accounts are long-time customers, and the book has a very high retention rate. The small business submissions will be a mix of sub-contractors, lessor’s risk, and other Main Street Business that often has E & S exposures. You will handle these new business quotes independently from marketing to binding. You will then handle any daily service requests such as certs, endorsements, billing questions, etc.
This is a full-time permanent role. Hours are Mon to Fri with flexible start times. The agency is growing, and they use EPIC as their agency management system. The goal of this role is to put you on a career track to managing your own accounts in the Grocery Book and to have you handle the small business requests as they come in.
Note to remote candidates: You must have a dedicated distraction free home office with high-speed internet, and you must work live in either the Pacific or Mountain time zones. California will not be considered as the client does not do business in the State.
The company offers a good benefits package, supportive caring management that will help mentor you as your coverage skills progress, and the opportunity to grow your skills into a full time Account Manager very quickly.
Job duties are as follows:
• Process Endorsement Requests
• Report Claims to Carrier
• Set up CSR24 Portal for Clients
• Issue Certificates of Insurance• Follow-up on renewal information requested from client
• Retrieve policy documents from carrier portals
• Send Welcome letters on new business
• Pull loss runs or any other information requested by Account Manager for pre-renewal process.
• Quality checking policies and endorsements
• Use the Applied EPIC system to maintain a current suspense system, by use of Activities.
• Use the Applied EPIC system to document all transactions and communications.
• Utilize company interface programs as respects rating, policy and endorsement processing. Attend training sessions, if needed, to keep current on these programs.
Candidates need to have their P & C license, some exposure to working in a service or admin or customer service role in Commercial Lines either at an independent insurance agency, direct writer/captive, or at an Insurance Carrier.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 425-298-0278.