Location: Seattle, WA (remote candidates must live in Pacific or Mountain Time Zones only)
Salary: $120,000 to $150,000
Category: Employee Benefits
If you are an experienced large group Employee Benefits professional with agency experience and are good at helping to mentor and guide Producers with new business, this new Account Executive role is for you.
My client is a National Insurance Brokerage with offices across the USA. This role is assigned to their Seattle, WA office. You will be paired with 3 to 4 Producers acting as their Subject Matter Expert to assist them with new business plan design for a wide range of options ranging from fully insured to self-funding. The goal is to help drive new business revenue and insure client satisfaction and retention on existing key accounts. You will have assistance from Account Managers and Account Coordinators as needed to meet deliverables.
- Manages all policy activity and stewardship aspects in assigned book of business.
- Analyzes and reports on relevant claims data for larger accounts, spotting trends and comparing client data to industry benchmarks.
- Ensures client compliance with respect to benefits and serves as an informed resource to clients on the impact of the ACA and future government changes.
- Sustains current knowledge of government regulations and ensures legal compliance with FMLA, COBRA, ACA, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and other applicable laws and regulations, including fulfilling reporting and compliance requirements.
- Promotes a culture of vigilance, accountability, collaboration, strong ethical standards and a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Maintains a concern for accuracy, timeliness and completion when interacting with clients, the firm and insurance company partners to minimize potential for errors and omissions claims while demonstrating strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Manages large accounts without assistance from leadership and/or an Advisor.
- Reviews existing accounts to determine if additional lines of insurance should be solicited and/or if changes need to be made throughout the year and at renewal.
- Cultivates strong relationships with insurance company partners.
- Manages various priorities and adapts to continually changing job responsibilities.
- Looks for opportunities to improve the firm, Business Segment, and processes. Bring issues and discrepancies to the attention of appropriate leadership.
The company is growing and offers a rich benefits package, flexible schedule/work remote options, and a fun lively culture.
Remote candidates need to reside in WA, OR, or CA and have Life & Health licenses. Certifications are a huge plus.
The position requires a minimum of 5 years of brokerage experience as a Senior level Employee Benefits Account Manager/Account Executive with strong client facing and technology skills. Some PNW travel is required to meet with C Suite decision makers throughout the year.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278.