Everett, WA, you can work anywhere in the USA provided you can support West Coast hours
$50,000 to $52,000
If you are a P & C licensed Bonds Specialist and you want to work remote, this job is for you.
My client is a National Insurance Brokerage based out of WA state. The Bond Account Manager handles all of the bonds requests for the firm. The job is a combination of processing new bonds as well as processing bond renewals and doing the invoicing if it is not a direct bill Carrier.
You will work primarily West Coast hours, but you can live anywhere in the USA provided you have a dedicated home office with reliable and secure internet and phone. The office uses AMS360 and the client strongly prefers to hire someone who already knows this agency software.
You will handle a wide range of bonds including Contract, Commercial, Subdivision, Crime, Maintenance, ERISA, Probate, Fidelity, Court, Supply, Bid/Performance & Payment, and License & Permit. The book is about $350,000 in revenue and there is a steady stream of incoming business. You will not be required to sell anything, just process the bond requests as they come in. Some requests come in with very little lead time, so fast response time is crucial for this role.
Key aspects of the job include:
- Seek underwriter approval on bonds where lines of authority are not in place or bond needs are outside of authority granted. The approval from underwriter must be clearly noted.
- Process all bonds, error free, and where power of attorney is granted. Expected turnaround time for bonds is same day it is received or within 24 hours or unless the Bond Manager instructs otherwise.
- Submit all bonds executed bond to carriers the same day with accurate reporting slips.
- Scan and attach all Underwriting Information to Activities in AMS360
- Process renewals, cancellations/closures, and riders, and do invoicing if not direct bill.
- Process incoming mail, email, phone and fax requests, responding promptly and appropriately and prioritize when necessary.
- Understand and stay informed on bond/surety industry developments and all products and markets available; keep informed on related industry developments.
- Develops and maintains strong professional relationships with the Surety Markets and participates in underwriter and/or client meetings with Producers and Agency Account Managers.
The position is full time, Mon to Fri with full benefits. This is an ideal role for an account manager who is a technical specialist in bonds.
To be considered for this role, you must have an active P & C license and have at least 3 years experience as an all lines Bond Account Manager in an agency setting.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278.