$40,000 to $47,000 DOE
If you have some commercial lines insurance agency experience and you want to get on the fast track towards managing large complex commercial risks, this new Junior Account Manager role is for you.
My retail insurance brokerage client is located in Eugene, OR. They are growing and need to hire another junior account manager to support their Senior Living Team. These are large complex accounts with lots of moving pieces and many layers of insurance. You will support the Account Managers with daily service items as well as helping to prepare annual renewals.
The position is Mon to Fri, full time, and 100% in office. They offer great training, mentoring from experienced staff, and full benefits and quarterly bonus opportunity. They will also pay for insurance certifications as they value life-long learning. The agency uses EPIC agency management software and is paperless. This is a licensed administrative role; you will not be doing any selling.
Key elements of the job:
- Enters accurate client information into system applications.
- Processes change requests, follows up with carriers as needed, reviews endorsements for accuracy, and generates accurate invoices.
- Creates general correspondence to carriers and clients. Sets up Notice of Cancellations and Reinstatements.
- Processes final cancellations.
- Processes final audits and sends to insured.
- Updates Lost Business spreadsheet.
- Issues certificates of insurance and evidences of property.
- Prepares policies, renewals and other documents for delivery to insured.
- Rates lines of coverage as needed.
P & C license and 2 years of insurance agency support experience in commercial lines. Candidates from out of state planning to move in the next 30 to 45 days to the Eugene/surrounding area are encouraged to apply.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 425-298-0278.