Location: Downtown Seattle
Salary: $65,000 to $75,000
Category: Commercial Lines
If you have worked in an insurance agency doing bookkeeping or accounting work, or you have worked in a similar type of commissions driven accounting department, this job is for you.
My client is an independent growing insurance agency located in downtown Seattle. They need to hire another person in their busy accounting department.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Prepare reconciliations for key accounts
- Support the month end closing process, including preparing necessary monthly/quarterly/yearly journal entries
- Perform monthly and YTD analysis over accounts
- Participate in completion of monthly controls
- Support the yearly audit process
- Work with Regional Controller and Accounting Manager to identify inefficient processes and implement solutions to improve them
- Ensure proper entry and recording of direct bill payments
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
The company has a lovely view office, great culture, ORCA card, gym membership, and terrific benefits package. This is a 100% in office full time role with Mon to Fri hours.
Candidates need to have worked in an insurance office or agency to be considered for the role. College Degree strongly preferred.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278.