Location: Seattle, WA (relocation package available)
Salary: $120,000 to $125,000
Category: Commercial Lines
If you are a senior level Commercial Lines Underwriter with recent solid standard middle market experience and a knack for agency visits to promote lunch and learns to build new business, this role is for you!
My client is multi-line Insurance Carrier. They are looking to add a new Senior Level Commercial Lines Underwriter to work out of their Seattle Office. You will have a $6 to $7 Million dollar book of business. The accounts range in size and there is a lot of Construction risks. You will have a dual role of Desk Underwriting and being the “face” of the Carrier as their Marketing Rep. You will travel primarily to visit agencies in the Puget Sound with occasional trips to Boise and Anchorage. The goal of the position is to grow the book and also provide advanced subject matter expertise/support to the agency client base. You will be doing both ISO and Experience Underwriting.
The company provides a good salary, year-end bonus, vacation/retirement plan, and Travel/Expense reimbursement.
Key Aspects of the job:
- Issuance of new and renewal business
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times in order to maintain our company’s good reputation for service
- Process information quickly and accurately in order to make appropriate decisions and recommendations in a responsive and timely manner
- Investigate, analyze, interpret and process information and facts relevant to the potential risks while maintaining objectivity and underwriting profitability
- Maintain company and personal privacy and security of confidential information at all times
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours as workload dictates
- Flexible to attend business dinners and functions occurring after normal business hours
- Flexible to travel on company business including overnights stays and outside of normal business hours
Candidates need to have a minimum of 5 years of recent Standard Market Commercial Lines Underwriting experience with polished client facing skills, Out of state candidates moving to the Seattle area before the end of 2019 are welcome to apply. Relocation expense package is available.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 425-298-0278.