Gig Harbor or Bremerton, WA
$40,000 to $50,000
Do you live in the Gig Harbor or Bremerton area and don’t want to commute into downtown Seattle or Tacoma just to make a decent wage? If you are an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager with Safeco and other independent market knowledge, this insurance agency could be your new home!
My client is an independent insurance agency. They are looking for a new Personal Lines Service Team member. You can work out of their Gig Harbor or Bremerton office. This job carries no quota, however, you will be paid a nice commission for any new business you add to your book of accounts that you service.
The agency is paperless and has a great community reputation. They offer free parking, great benefits, retirement, and paid continuing education.
Key job requirements look like this:
- Perform all account transactions including applications, quotations, ID cards, proposals, summaries, endorsements, binders, billing follow-up, and correspondence on assigned accounts.
- Respond to client inquires, company requests, and producer’s needs in a timely basis.
- Prepare and review new business submissions, prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals and recommendations needed to ensure clients/prospects understanding of coverage. Deliver new policies to client verifying that coverage is as ordered.
- Deliver and review renewal policies to clients. Verify coverage was delivered as ordered.
- Review and order renewals according to agency procedures. Visit clients to obtain renewal information if needed. Document receipt of renewal and investigate non-renewals.
- Analyze policy coverage and identify cross-selling and upgrading opportunities.
- Actively solicit increases in limits and/or coverage or rounding accounts through sales to clients at every service contact.
- Maintain client risk files on computer system and use computer system for all processing transactions. Document all material conversations with client and carrier.
- Prepare billing following agency’s credit and collections policies.
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirement of carries.
- Keep current with industry trends by reading appropriate journals and company bulletins.
- All quotes, if applicable, must be obtained through use of the IBQ system with uploading to carrier systems.
- Processing all reports as required.
Candidates need to have worked in personal lines in an independent agency setting and hold a current P & C license to be considered for this role. Any knowledge of high net worth markets is a plus, but not required.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278. Interviews will start right after the holidays.