$60,000 to $70,000 + bonus
Do you have experience with Management Liability coverage lines?
My client, a national wholesaler with specialties in Management Liability, is looking to add a new Associate Broker (AB) to their Management Liability (D&O, E&O, EPL, Fiduciary) team in their Seattle, WA office.
This is an inside salaried service role supporting the Field Sales Brokers. You will serve as the “bridge” between the Production Assistant, Production Associate and the Broker role within the company. The AB may possess many of the same skills, knowledge and experience as the Broker. The AB may serve in a mentor/student relationship with one or more Brokers, allowing the AB to develop skills and relationships in a working environment without being subjected to production pressures. Career paths for this role may be either as a team lead/subject matter expert or an outside Broker.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business to underwriters.
- Define and manage client coverage goals, priorities, and overall expectations.
- Update the client on marketing progress, as directed by the Broker
- Gather and develop complete loss summaries and analysis, as needed.
- Prepare high quality, error free submissions, and provide effective verbal and written presentations to underwriters.
- Responsible for the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of quotes, binders, checklists and other marketing file documentation.
- Identify and correct inconsistencies or errors in relevant documents and promptly correct/clarify same with the client and/or underwriter.
- Assist Broker in soliciting timely and substantive responses to submissions and effectively negotiate pricing and terms with most underwriters.
- Oversee all ongoing file activity for overall quality, timeliness, and accuracy of policies, endorsements, and all other active and expired file correspondence and documentation.
- Accurately communicate coverage terms and all other information between clients and underwriters.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2+ years experience or exposure to Commercial Management Liability coverage lines
- WA P & C license
- Exceptional organizational, follow-up, communication, management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Possess an intuitive and proactive approach to business problems and solutions
- Exhibit good listening skills and a willingness to help and support others
- Advanced skill level in PC software (Word, Excel and other software, as required)
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule as needed and able to handle a busy, high-volume desk
Company offers nice working environment, convenient downtown Seattle location on the bus line, ORCA card subsidy, competitive benefits/retirement plan and career growth opportunities. Position is salary + year-end bonus, DOE.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278.