Insurance Resourcing – Aug 01
Portland, Oregon, United States
$45,000 to $53,000 + profit sharing
August 01, 2017
If you have experience working for an independent agency and you have the velvet touch in Personal Lines Account Management, my client wants to talk to you!
The client is a growing independently owned full service agency. You will work on an established book of business doing both quoting and service work. The agency is on EPIC and is paperless. They are located in SE Portland. This is a permanent FT role.
Daily servicing of clients will include addressing various coverage issues, and handling all the inside service work associated with the clients account, including all endorsement activity, routine coverage questions, problem solving, renewals, checking and binding policies.
Specific Job Duties:
• Build and maintain relationships with clients.
• Provide consistent, accurate, and timely communication to clients through, verbal and written correspondence.
• Conduct face to face meetings with the clients as necessary.
• Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions and exposures; document electronic files accordingly.
• Respond to clients’ needs by producing binders, certificates, policies and other related items.
• Maintain client files in Epic and use Epic for processing all transactions.
• Process daily incoming mail.
• Know the underwriting and rating procedure for all types of personal lines policies.
• Quote and sell personal line policies.
• Provide technical support to Producers (coverage-wise, with proposal, suspense, items etc.) to help clients.
• Prepare applications, submit them to insured’s and carriers, obtain clients’ signatures on all applications, and follow up to ensure timely responses.
• Renew policies by agency standards.
• Maintain client files accurately and consistently documenting conversations, sending confirmations to clients, adhering to all other automation procedures.
• Handle cancellations with care, saving all accounts possible with adherence to E&O guidelines.
The client offers a good starting salary, benefits, free parking and break/lunch food, generous profit sharing, vacation, and opportunities for career growth.
• 5 or more years experience in Personal Lines at an independent agency with a P&C license in Oregon.
• Understanding of personal insurance underwriting, coverage & rate analysis.
• Knowledge of insurance coverage’s and an ability to communicate this clearly to clients and underwriters.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage work load.
• Computer literate with experience using Word and Excel.
• Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, and willingness to help others.
• Able to work under pressure and time constraints.
• Good attendance.
To apply, email your resume or call 425-298-0278.