$16/hr. + ORCA card
November 22, 2017
Can you start a temporary job in insurance immediately? Can you work in downtown Seattle on the bus line? The hourly rate would be $16, and the position would be FT temporary most likely through the end of the year, at which time, it may go permanent if there is a good fit.
The client is a large national Wholesale insurance brokerage located in downtown Seattle. You would be at the front desk and would be doing reception work/greeting customers, as well as learning how to process submissions from agencies. This is an excellent way to get a feel for the industry and decide if you would like to start a career in it. The client will include an ORCA card as well.
Here’s what your day will look like:
• Meet quality measurement goals by delivering high quality service in answering incoming phone calls on multi-line phone system.
• Log in all visitors and guests information for building access via Workspeed on the Internet.
• Continually check and distribute all incoming faxes throughout the day.
• Data entry into production system (Riskman). Log in all incoming policies and clear submissions. Set up initial marketing folders for various broker teams, as requested.
• Set up renewal files 90 days prior to renewal date.
• Request loss runs from carrier 90-days prior to the expiration date of an existing policy, unless otherwise specified on the pre-renewal checklist. If loss runs information is not received within 14 days from request, contact the carrier. See requirements in QP 10-11.
• Follow procedures in QP 10-07 to handle incoming claims within 24 hours of receipt.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• 1-3 years office experience with heavy computer/phones/multi-tasking
• Desire to learn/any experience in commercial property/casualty & surplus lines insurance
• Exceptional organization, follow-up, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Exhibit good listening skills and a willingness to help and support others
• Advanced skill level in PC software (Word, Excel and other software, as required)
The company wants to hire Immediately. Please do not apply if you can’t go to work right away! Email your resume to info@insuranceresourcing or call 425-298-0278