$28 to $33/hr + year-end bonus
If you have your Series 7 and 63 and have worked in an admin support capacity in a Financial Advisor’s office, my client wants to talk to you!
My client is a boutique well-respected financial wealth management firm located in Bellevue, WA. They reside in a lovely office with free parking. They have a very loyal cliental many of whom have been with the firm for many years. The firm treats their employees like family with a strong commitment to work/life balance.
The position includes an industry top end hourly wage of $28 to $33, DOE, a rare 100% paid benefits for the employee, a generous PTO plan, and a solid yearly bonus. Work hours are 8 am to 5 pm Mon to Fri with no weekends required.
Your day will be a mix of advisor, client, and administrative support:
- Meet with clients to review new business documents and obtain client and advisor signatures.
- Meet with advisor to review instructions when preparing to meet with new clients.
- Place trades (buy/sell) and complete necessary documentation to handle the processing of trades.
- Prepare documents for account opening, transfer of assets, etc.
- Prepare withdrawal worksheets for advisor review.
Reviewing system for:
- Insufficient funds for periodic distributions, including RMD’s
- Updated 1099s
- Outgoing transfers
Handle phone calls, faxes, and e-mails from clients and take action needed in response to inquiry. Communicate actions taken to advisor that pertain to him/her directly, and record in Contact Management System (CRM).
Review the CRM dashboard daily, and identify items that need to be addressed and handled, confirm the task is completed, and record notes in CRM.
Meeting with clients to:
- Establish online access to financial planning software or other pertinent websites
- Obtain signatures on any changes made that require new documents
Handle client-initiated requests. These requests include questions and paperwork regarding:
- Financial planning software enrollment or questions
- Establishing ACH instructions for periodic distributions
- Making deposits and taking withdrawals
- Personal information and beneficiary updates
- Cost basis information
- Tax reporting inquiries or issues
Contact clients with any changes in their accounts.
Document all contact and actions taken with client in CRM.
Work with team members in preparing documents for client signature, returning calls, scheduling appointments, scheduling prospect and client attendance at seminars.
- Update checklists and workflows for the CRM, and support other team members as situations arise.
- Follow the prescribed checklists and workflows that pertain to your position.
- Filing of all client documents, including electronic document storage facility.
- Scanning and attaching documents in the CRM.
- Assist with answering phone calls or delegating faxes to appropriate staff.
Soft skills required include:
Technical skills required include and are non-negotiable:
The client is looking to start their new team member ASAP. Interviews are being scheduled next week.
This is a great time of year to explore new career options!
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278.