6 figure package DOE
November 1, 2017
If you have experience selling and/or managing middle market and large commercial risks, are good at understanding Carrier appetites, and enjoy mentoring and training producers and junior staff, my client wants to talk with you!
My client is a national brokerage. This position is located in their downtown Seattle office and supports their Commercial Insurance Producers and Service Team. The purpose of this role is to provide assistance with understanding underwriting guidelines and products unique to each carrier. You will be training producers on commercial risk analysis so they can ask the right questions and provide complete and accurate information to underwriters when writing new business. You will also be in charge of Carrier relationships and will monitor and communicate changes with respect to new products, markets, and specific risk appetites. The job is a mix of office and field work as needed to meet sales objectives and client renewal needs.
As the Leader of the Marketing function for the Commercial Lines Department you will:
- Monitor, track and negotiate renewal from assigned market segment
- Provide mentorship and instruction to Producers regarding the marketing process
- Liaise with Account Managers and Producers to obtain renewal/new business strategies
- Communicate renewal/new business strategy to carriers and negotiate to achieve appropriate coverage and pricing for our insureds
- Produce and review Insurance Proposals with assigned Account Manager/Producer
- As appropriate, participate in sales/renewal meetings with client and client advisement team
- Ensure all new & renewal information is documented and transition the client file to Account Manager for finalization in client management system and on-going service
- Work with carriers on an ongoing basis to maintain knowledge of Seattle’s competitive marketplace and educate the Commercial Lines team regarding carriers as necessary
- Monitor, identify and educate the Commercial Lines team regarding new products, new markets and marketing trends
- Develop and maintain good standing with carriers
- Review marketing results monthly and measure progress in achieving Carrier/Agency Objectives
- Identify, design & implement marketing strategies for the Agency, encompassing new products, services, identification & selection of target markets and tailored/unique coverage
Compensation includes salary, benefits, retirement plan, ORCA card program, bonus program for meeting KPI’s, and commission on any self-generated new business. (This is a 6 figure package, DOE.)
Candidates need to have a P & C license, understanding and experience with the agency sales process for middle market and large accounts, knowledge of local Carriers/products, and ability/patience to train and support sales staff at all levels.
The client is looking to fill this role in Q4 if possible.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 425-298-0278.