Insurance Resourcing – Aug 01
Seattle, Washington, United States
$45,000 to $60,000 Validation salary + commission
August 01, 2017
Attention Insurance Producers: Are you frustrated with your current firm and don’t feel supported? Do you live in Western Washington and want to work remotely without having to go to an office every day?
If you answered “YES”, here’s six reasons why you will want to work for my independent agency client:
1. 25% book ownership after 3rd year; 50% book ownership after completion of your 5th year
2. Work remotely; no requirement to be in the office daily
3. Write any line of coverage, both commercial lines and personal lines; no need to send lead to another department
4. Wide range of markets available; no internal competition for customers/territories
5. Validation salary program with generous commission splits.
6. Ability to work with customized Carrier lead programs with supporting marketing materials
My client is a part of one of the nation’s largest insurance brokerages. They are located in downtown Seattle and they are looking to add 1 to 2 new producers to their team. The company has ample markets and is especially strong with apartments, condos, residential contractors, restaurants, and miscellaneous manufacturing risks.
Producers can work remotely (you need to live in the Western WA area), and still enjoy state of the art Account Management support without unnecessary and unproductive office time requirements.
You will be able to write multi-line business and will be paid a salary (DOE) with generous splits for both new and renewal business. You will have the opportunity to own 25% of your book at the end of year 3; 50% of your book after only 5 years.
This is a great opportunity for a licensed commercial or personal lines/direct writer producer who lives in the Puget Sound area and has solid local connections. You do not need to bring a book of business with you. You just need a strong sales skills, a solid work ethic, WA P & C insurance license, and the know-how to produce business and develop leads and be good at networking.
If you feel unsupported, are ready for book ownership, or are unhappy with your agency’s current management/direction, then you owe it to yourself to check out this opportunity!
Note: Candidates must live in the Puget Sound region (Western WA) to be considered for this role!
To apply, email your resume or call 425-298-0278.